Putina graduated from the branch of Spanish language and philology of the Department of Philology of Leningrad State University in 1986.
How Vladimir Putin met his wife Lyudmila Putina
Lyudmila Putina was a linguist prodigy. She had an incredible talent for languages and worked as a flight attendant. She supposedly left after she was left furious for being investigated illegally selling black-market sandwiches to the airline’s famished passengers. So she she started taking Spanish classes by 1983. There she met Vladimir Putin. His job was to monitor foreign visitors and consular officials in the city.
The first encounter between the farmer’s daughter and policeman’s son took place in a comedy show starring Arkady Raikin, a celebrated Russian stand-up. Ironically, he was known for poking fun at the communist party.
Some facts about Vladimir Putin Ex Wife
- She worked as flight attendant before she rose to fame.
- She was a stern linguist and participated in campaigns to protect Russian language through various education programs.
- She worked as a Moscow representative of the JSC Telecominvest for few years.
- She reportedly had a fallout with her husband. In her only biography written by journalist Oleg Blotsky, she remembers that Vladimir thought a wife: “Should know her place and do all the housework herself.”
- She loved quiet life and did her best to maintain a low profile on the Russian political stage, generally avoiding the limelight except as required by protocol and restricting her public role to supportive statements about her husband.
- In January 2016 Putina was in the eye of a media storm about her alleged re-marriage with a man called Artur Ocheretny early 2015
Vladimir Putin Dating History
Vladimir Putin was married to ex wife Lyudmila Putina from 1983 to 2014. He is rumored to have been dating with Alina Kabaeva. He is currently single.