Tom Hardy Wife: Charlotte Riley, Bio and Facts
Who is Tom Hardy’s Wife?
The name of Tom Hardy’s wife is Charlotte Riley. She is a famous actress and has appeared in famous roles such as s Sarah Hurst in Easy Virtue and as Catherine Earnshaw in the famous Wuthering Heights.
Tom Hardy was previously married to Sarah Ward from 1999-2004.
Personal Information on Tom Hardy’s Spouse Charlotte
Full Name: Charlotte Riley
Birth Date: 29 December 1981
Age: 35 years
Birthplace: Grindon, Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham, England, UK
Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
Birth Sign: Capricon
Education: London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art andSt Cuthbert’s Society, Durham
Short bio of Charlotte Riley
Charlotte Riley was born on December 29, 1981 in England. She is an actress, known for Edge of Tomorrow (2014), In the Heart of the Sea (2015) and Easy Virtue (2008). She has been married to her husband Tom Hardy since July 4, 2014. They have one child together.
Some interesting facts about Tom Hardy’s darling wife Charlotte Riley
- Riley has a degree in English and Linguistics from Durham University.
- Tom Hardy’s wife’s a hustler. She was five months pregnant when she he completed filming Close to the Enemy last year.
- She was considered for the role of Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises but Anne Hathaway was cast instead.
- Riley was also nominated for Best Actress for Entity (2012) at the British Horror Film Festival Awards. 
- In 2004, Riley won the Sunday Times’ Playwriting Award for Shaking Cecilia, for which she was credited coauthor along with Tiffany Wood.
- “Put me in a vintage shop, and I am like a child with sweeties. I find it a million times easier to find a vintage dress than trawl the shops for a pair of jeans, so I am either dressed in really nice vintage, or I am in a pair of tracksuit bottoms looking like a scruffbag”–Riley said in one of her most famous quote.
How Tom Hardy met his wife
The couple met at the sets if Wuthering Heights and engaged a year later. It was also reported that the couple were hiding their secret marriage which they organized on a secret ceremony over July 4 weekend.