Blake Lively is Ryan Renolds wife. She was born on August 25, 1987. She is an American actress, model, and celebrity homemaker. She starred as Serena van der Woodsen in the CW drama Gossip Girl (2007–12). She has also co-starred in films likee The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005), Accepted (2006), The Private Lives of Pippa Lee (2009), The Town (2010), Green Lantern (2011),Savages (2012) and The Age of Adaline (2015).
How Ryan Renolds met wis wife Blake Lively
Ryan Reynolds reveals he met Blake Lively on double date with someone else. He admitted that he was with someone else that day.
Ryan admitted that sparks flew right away between them.
“About a year after Green Lantern had come and gone and we were both single we went on a double date – she was on a date with another guy and I was on a date with another girl – and it was like the most awkward date for the respective parties because we were just like fireworks coming across,”- Renolds remembers
Ryan Renolds was friends with Blake Livey before he chose her for wife.
“We were buddies for a long time, which I think is the best way to have a relationship, to start as friends,” he added.
Some Facts About Ryan Renold’s Wife: Blake Lively
- Her height is 5’8”
- She is the daughter of actor Ernie Lively and talent manager Elaine Lively, younger sister of Eric Lively, and younger half-sister of Lori Lively, Jason Lively and Robyn Lively.
- She was named after her grandmother’s brother.
- She was home schooled as a child.
- She was very popular at high school. She was class president, cheerleader and performed at the national championship show choir.
- During her junior year of high school, Lively had an audition for and landed a major role in the 2005 blockbuster “chick flick”The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
- She was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for “Choice Movie Breakout – Female.
- She is accident prone and some of her incidents included crashing a moped on the first day of shooting as well as later stepping on a sea urchin.
- She has knownGossip Girl co-star Penn Badgley ever since she was 11 years old.
- She is a self-described foodie and a great cook.
- Her favorite cities to live in are New York City and Paris.
- She loves going to Disneyland
- Her favorite color is pink.
Ryan Renolds Dating History
Before Bake Lively became Ryan Renolds wife, he was married to Nicole Brown Simpson from 1985 to 1992 and Marguerite Whitley from 1967 to 1979.
He also dated Christie Prody from 1997 to 2008, Traci Adell in 1994, Skylar Satenstein in 1993, Paula Barbieri from 1992 to 1994, Tawny Kitaen from 1985 to 1991 and Heidi Mark.
O.J. Simpson is rumored to have hooked up with Kris Jenner in 1976 and Maud Adams in 1975.