Leslie Mann Husband Judd Apatow: Bio, Facts and Romantic Details
Who is Leslie Mann Husband?
Judd Apatow, American producer, director, writer, actor and comedian, is the husband of Leslie Mann. Mann is an American actress and comedian well-known for her roles in comedy films like “The Cable Guy”, “The 40-Year-Old Virgin”, “Knocked Up” and “This Is 40”, most of which are collaborations with her husband Judd Apatow.
Personal Information about Leslie Mann Husband Judd Apatow
Full Name: Judd Apatow
Birth Date: December 6, 1967
Age: 49 years
Birthplace: Flushing, New York, USA
Height: 1.74 m (5 ft 8½ in)
Birth Sign: Sagittarius
Occupation: Producer, Writer, Director, Actor, Comedian
Education: Syosset High School
Short Bio of Leslie Mann’s Husband
The first movie directed by Apatow was “The 40-Year-Old Virgin”, which proved to be a huge success. It was followed by “Knocked Up”, which was appraised by the critics and became a box office success as well. Considered as the pioneer of modern bromantic comedy film genre, he has written or co-written films like “The Cable Guy”, “You Don’t Mess with The Zohan” and “Pineapple Express”.
Interesting Facts about Leslie Mann Husband Judd Apatow
- Judd Apatow’s father was a real estate developer while his mother managed record labels founded by her father who was a music producer.
- Apatow was obsessed with comedy in his childhood and idolized Steve Martin, Bill Cosby and Marx Brothers.
- He began to perform stand-up comedy at the age of seventeen when he was in his senior year at high school.
- His major breakthrough was “The Ben Stiller Show” for which he served as the co-creator and executive producer for Fox in 1992 and went on to win the Primetime Emmy Award.
- He was ranked atop the list of “50 Smartest People in Hollywood” in 2007.
How Leslie Mann meet her husband?
Mann and Apatow met for the first time at the set of “The Cable Guy”, co-written and produced by Apatow. Mann was auditioning for the movie and Apatow reportedly said to himself “There goes the future Mrs. Apatow” the moment he saw her. They went on a date after the audition.
The couple married on June 9, 1997 in Los Angeles. They have two daughters Iris and Maude.
Judd Apatow’s Dating History
Judd Apatow has no other relationship that we know of.