Larry the Cable Guy Wife: Cara Whitney, Bio and Facts
Daniel Lawrence Whitney who is more popularly known by his stage name Larry the Cable Guy, is an American stand-up comedian, actor and voice artist. He is also a former radio personality and a music enthusiast known for his works in country music.
Who is Larry the Cable Guy’s Wife?
Cara Whitney is the wife of Larry the Cable Guy. The couple have been married since 2005.
Personal Information on Cable Guy’s darling wife Cara Whitney
Birth Year: 1977
Age: 41 years
Birth Name: Cara West
Children: 2, the elder daughter Reagan born in August 2006 and the younger son Wyatt born in October 29, 2007.
Some interesting facts about Larry’s belle Cara Whitney
- Cara is a cattle farmer’s daughter from Wisconsin in Las Vegas.
- Despite being a comedian himself, Larry admits that his wife has got a sicker sense of humor than him.
- Cara helped Larry come up with jokes which sometimes offended women because they though he was being mean to his wife but Cara would say ‘They’re all just a bunch of snobs.’
- According to Larry, his wife likes being behind stage and that’s why she does radio. “much like bloggers”, Larry said in an interview.
- Cara has written a joke about filming the child delivery which goes like: ‘I was gonna film the birth of my child, but I couldn’t find Jessica Simpson to play the part of my wife.’
- Cara is notoriously reclusive about her life and this is the best we got searching through the Internet.
How did Larry the Cable Guy meet his wife?
The story of the marriage is a rather peculiar one. Cara was working as a radio DJ in Vegar when the couple met for the first time and soon sparks began to fly. The pair married in Nebraska field and the wedding was far from a formal one. Larry the groom appeared in a cut-off sweatshirt, and his bride Cara in a camo tank top and shorts.