Amber Heard is Johnny Depp’s wife. She is an American actress. She made her film debut in in the sports drama Friday Night Lights. After small roles in North Country and Alpha Dog, Heard played her first leading role in All the Boys Love Mandy Lane and appeared in The CW television show Hidden Palms.
How Johnny Depp met his wife Amber Heard
According to E! Online, Depp met his now wife at the set of The Rum Diary in 2010, after Depp split with his longtime partner Vanessa Paradis.
They wanted to keep their relationship far away from the lime lights which they managed to do for a long time owing to private nature of both Johnny Depp and his wife.
However, in January 2013, rumors of a break-up was all over the media. Heard reportedly began dating Marie Villepin, a French model but the rumours were put into end when photos of Depp and Heard holding hands at a concert surfaced in April 2013.
In January 2014, they made their first red carpet public appearance at the Art of Elysium’s 7th Annual Heaven Gala. The suspicion of engagement took over when Heard was spotted wearing a huge rock on her little fingers.
Some Facts about Johnny Depp Wife Amber Heard
- Her height is 5′ 8″
- She has English, Irish, Scottish, German, and Welsh ancestry.
- She lost her best friend in a car crash at the age of 16 which made her lose her faith towards god
- She speaks Spanish and English and knows hand sign language as well.
- She has a golden teacup Yorkie dog named Pistol. The dog was lucky enough to be featured alongside Heard for Teen Vogue’s “Young Hollywood” issue in October 2009.
- She is a bisexual. She admitted to her sexuality at the 25th anniversary GLAAD event.
- She was reported to have won The Rum Diary role out over Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley.
- Her favorite pastime hobbies are horseback riding, diving, rock climbing, golf and swimming.
- She hates watching TV
- She is a fan of Diablo Cody, the female writer of Juno, a movie which she loved.
- She is a classic car aficionado. She also likes fixing up cars as much as she can buying parts on E-Bay.
- She is a naughty prankster.
Johnny Depp Dating History
Johnny Depp was married to Lori Allison from 1983 to 1985 . He then got engaged to Sherilyn Fenn in 1988.
He also dated Kiley Evans in 2011, Vanessa Paradis from 1998 to 2011, Kate Moss from 1994 to 1998, Peggy Trentini in 1993, Tatjana Patitz in 1993, Traci Lords in 1990, Winona Ryder from 1989 to 1993 and Jennifer Grey in 1989.
There were rumors of his hookups with Ashley Olsen in 2012, Julie Ellis in 2012, Eva Green in 2011, Robin Baum in 2011, Antoinette Kalaj in 2010, Kristen Stephenson-Pino in 2010, Marion Cotillard in 2008, Christina Ricci in 1999, Naomi Campbell in 1998, Ellen Barkin in 1993, Juliette Lewis in 1993, Tally Chanel from 1990 to 1991 and Holly Robinson Peete in 1990.