Personal Information about Jessica Seinfeld
Born: Nina Danielle Sklar Birth Date: September 12, 1971 Age: 45 years Birthplace: Oyster Bay, New York, USA Height: 1.68 m (5 ft 6 in) Birth Sign: Virgo Nationality: American Occupation: Author Education: University of Vermont Children: 3
Short Bio of Jessica Seinfeld
Jessica Seinfeld grew up in Burlington, Vermont where her father designed computer systems and databases while her mother worked for the Department of Corrections. She founded based charity organization “Baby Buggy” n 2001 following the birth of her first child. She is also a cookbook author who has released 3 cookbooks so far.
Interesting Facts about Jessica Seinfeld
- Jessica Seinfeld is 17 years younger than her husband Jerry Seinfeld.
- She legally changed her first name from Nina to Jessica in 25 September, 1995.
- A lawsuit was filed against her following the publication of her first cookbook “Deceptively Delicious” in 2007 for alleged plagiarism. However, it was later dismissed by the court.
- She launched a website “Do It Delicous” in 2010, aimed at teaching beginner cooks how to cook.
- She has three children with her husband Jerry Seinfeld- Sascha, Julian and Shepherd.
How did Jessica Seinfeld and Jerry Seinfeld meet?
Jessica Sklar met Jerry Seinfeld at Reebok Sports Club in August 1998. She was then a public relations executive for fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger. They began dating after that and became engaged in November 1999. The couple were married in December 25, 1999. Comedian George Wallace became the best man at the wedding.
Jessica Seinfeld’s Dating History
Theatre producer Eric Nederlander was Jessica Seinfeld’s first husband. They were married in June 1998 but the marriage lasted only for four months. She had in fact just returned from her three-week honeymoon in Italy with Eric when she met Jerry for the first time.