Elizabeth Warren Husband: Bruce Mann, Bio and Facts
Who is Elizabeth Warren’s Husband?
Bruce Man is the current husband of Massachusetts senator and American politician Elizabeth Warren.The couple has been married since 1980. Previously she was married to Jim Warren (1968-78). Bruce is Professor of Law at Harvard Law School. He is a well renowned legal historian. His research focuses on the relationship among legal, social, and economic change in early America.
Personal Information about Elizabeth Warren’s spouse
Birth Year: 1950
Birth Place: Cambridge, Massachusetts,U.S.
Political Affiliation: Democratic Party
Education: Brown University, Yale University
Awards: HEAR Book Prize from the Society for Historians of the Early American Republic, Littleton-Griswold Prize from the American Historical Association and J. Willard Hurst Prize from the Law and Society Association
Interesting facts about Elizabeth Warren’s husband Bruce Mann
- Warren’s husband is a well-educated man. He holds A.B. and A.M. degrees from Brown University (1972) and M.Phil., J.D., and Ph.D. degrees from Yale University (1975, 1975, and 1977, respectively).
- His thesis is titled “Rationality, Legal Change, and Community in Connecticut, 1690–1760.”
- Bruce began his tenure at Harvard Law School in Fall 2006, after being the Leon Meltzer Professor of Law and Professor of History at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Bruce was given the license to practice law in Connecticut since 1975
- His areas of interests include Nonprofit (Charitable) Organizations, American Legal History and Trusts & Estates.
- Bruce is also He is a fellow of the Massachusetts Historical Society. He was elected as a Member of the American Antiquarian Society.
- He was elected as the President of the American Society for Legal History for 2011-2013.
- His latest book, Republic of Debtors: Bankruptcy in the Age of American Independence received the SHEAR Book Prize from the Society for Historians of the Early American Republic, the Littleton-Griswold Prize from the American, the Littleton-Griswold Prize from the American Historical Association, and the J. Willard Hurst Prize from the Law and Society Association.
How did Elizabeth Warren meet her husband?
Marking the couple’s 35th wedding Anniversary, Warren wrote on her Facebook that she met her husband Bruce when she started teaching law. She quickly fell in love and proposed him. He said yes and so the story begins.