Who is Donald Trump’s Wife?
Melania Trump is the wife of Donald Trump. She is a Slovene jewelry and watch designer. She was a model before she became wife of Donald Trump. She was born in Yugoslavia (now Slovenia) and shifted to US on permanent basis in 2001. She became an official US citizen in 2006.
Melania is 24 years younger than her husband Donald Trump.
Personal Information About Donald Trump Wife
Original Name: Melanija Knavs (Melania Knauss in German)
Birth Date: April 26, 1970
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Spouse: Donald Trump
Marriage Date: anuary 22, 2005
Children: Baron Trump
How did Donald Trump meet his wife?
According to NYDailynews, the popular billionaire was dating someone else before he met his now wife.
Trump immediately asked for her phone number, but he was with his date so she obviously denied him.
“I said, ‘I am not giving you my number; you give me yours, and I will call you.’ I wanted to see what kind of number he would give me — if it was a business number, what is this? I’m not doing business with you,” she said.
Trump then showered the Slovenian model with all of his available numbers.
Melania was 28 at that time and was due for a photo-shoot in the Caribbeans. But she called him as soon as she returned to New York.
“I was struck by his energy,” she told the magazine of their courtship. “He has an amazing sense of vitality.”, she remembers being full of admiration for Trump after their initial encounters.
The couple married in Palm Beach, Fla., in 2005.
Some interesting facts about the First Lady Melania Trump
- She is known to be a charitable woman.
- She is active with the Police Athletic League, which honored her with Woman of the Year in 2006.
- She is an ongoing honorary chairwoman for the Boys Club of New York, the post she has been holding for past five years
- She has been awarded the title of Goodwill Ambassador by American Red Cross.
- She is a successful entrepreneur and has launched a jewelry collection, Melania Timepieces & Jewelry in 2013, and a skincare line, Melania caviar Complexe
- She has made numerous appearances in front of camera including guest hosting The View. She also appeared on her husband’s show Celebrity Apprentice.
- She has been in the covers of leading beauty magazines like gue, GQ, Elle, Vanity Fair, New York Magazine, Glamour and Allure.
- She was also in the cover of Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue
- She is an well-read woman and made her way to the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia at the tender age of 18 years making her an the youngest first lady to attend University. She studied both design and architecture.
- Years earlier on being asked what kind of first lady she will make, Melania said, “I would be very traditional. Like Betty Ford or Jackie Kennedy. I would support him.” Donald says of Melania: “We literally have never had an argument, forget about the word ‘fight’ … We just are very compatible. We get along.”
- Melania is the first foreign-born first lady since Louisa Adams, wife of John Quincy.
Melania Trump net worth:
It seems like the billionaire Donald Trump has got himself a millionaire wife. According to Net Worth, her net worth is estimated to be around $11 million as of 2015.