Elsa Pataky, Spanish supermodel, actress and film producer, is the wife of Chris Hemsworth. Hemsworth is an Australian actor, best known for playing Kim Hyde in TV series ‘Home and Away’ and Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Personal Information about Elsa Pataky
Full Name: Elsa Lafuente Medianu
Birth Date: July 18, 1976
Age: 40 years
Birthplace: Madrid, Spain
Height: 1.54 m (5 ft ½ in)
Birth Sign: Cancer
Nationality: Spanish and Romanian
Occupation: Supermodel, Actress and Film Producer
Education: CEU San Pablo University
Short Bio of Elsa Pataky
Elsa Pataky is best known for appearing in the ‘Fast and Furious’ sequels. Pataky was raised in Spain and attended CEU San Pablo University, while studying journalism and taking acting classes. A member of the Madrid theater company, Teatro Cámara de Ángel Gutiérrez, Pataky left school after landing a role in the TV series ‘Al salir de clase’.
Interesting Facts About Elsa Pataky
- Pataky won €310,000 in Spanish Supreme Court against Ediciones Zeta, when the publishing group published her topless photos in ‘Interviu’ magazine. The photo had been taken via a long lens when she was changing clothes during a photoshoot.
- She has been the female face for Time Force’s jewelry line, opposite Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Besides Spanish, she is fluent in English, Romanian, Portuguese, Italian and French.
- She and Hemsworth have three children: daughter India Rose (born May 11, 2012) and twin sons, Sasha and Tristan (born March 18, 2014).
- Chris Hemsworth is 6 feet and 3 inches tall, which means he is more than a feet taller than Pataky.
How did Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth meet?
Hemsworth met Pataky courtesy of talent agent William Ward in 2010. The couple quickly struck the cord, marrying just three months later. The couple tied the knot in Indonesia during Christmas holiday. The marriage was not planned earlier however during the vacation, with both Hemsowrth and Pataky’s families being together, the couple felt it was the right time.
Elsa Pataky’s Dating History
Pataky was previously married to Michael Youn in the period between 2004 and 2006. She later dated Adrien Brody in 2006. Brody even purchased a 19th century estate for Pataky in 2007 for her 31st birthday. The pair broke up in 2009.