Bill Burr Wife Nia Renee Hill: Bio, Facts and Romantic Details
Who is Bill Burr’s Wife?
Nia Renee Hill, American actress, writer and filmmaker is the wife of Bill Burr. William Frederic (Bill) Burr, is an American stand-up comedian, writer, podcaster and actor. He is best known for his stand-up comedy podcasts and playing “Patrick Kuby” in television hit “Breaking Bad” .
Personal Information about Bill Burr Wife Nia Renee Hill
Full Name: Nia Renee Hill Birth Date: June 2, 1969 Age: 47 years Birthplace: Los Angeles, California Birth Sign: Gemini Nationality: American Occupation: Actress Children: 1
Short Bio of Nia Renee Hill
Nia Renee Hill has appeared in the TV series “Lila, Long Distance” and the TV movie “Divorce: A Love Story”. She has also appeared in the shorts “Did You Look for Work This Week?” and “Carpool”. She has worked in casting along with costume and wardrobe. She is also a blogger who writes on the topics related to love, beauty and entertainment on the blog “XO Jane”.
Interesting Facts about Bill Burr’s Wife Nia Renee Hill
- Nia Renee Hill’s parents were divorced early in her childhood and she lived with her mother, step-father and brother. Her father was a comedy manager and lived in Los Angeles, California.
- She appeared alongside Adam Goldberg in “Divorce: A Love Story”.
- She occasionally appears as a guest on Bill’s podcasts.
- She worked in the costume and wardrobe department of 2014 movie “Pizzazz: Where’s My Movie?”
- She lives with Bill in Los Angeles currently.
How did Bill Burr and his wife meet?
Bill Burr’s soon to be wife Nia Renee Hill was working on a comedy show when Bill Burr met her. The couple later moved in together. They later moved to Los Angeles when Bill’s career took off. The couple married in 2013. She got pregnant with the couple’s first child, a daughter in January 2017.
Who has Bill Burr Wife Nia Renee Hill dated so far?
She previously had a thing with her friend’s brother, whose name is not identified, as written in her blog post.