Who is Ben Stiller’s Wife?
Some Personal information on Ben Stiller’s Other Half
Date of Birth: July 30, 1971
Full Name: Christine Joan Taylor-Stiller
Age: 45 years (as of 2017)
Birthplace: Allentown, Pennsylvania
Birth Sign: Leo
Education: Allentown Central Catholic High School
Residence: Westchester County, New York
Children: 2, a daughter, Ella Olivia, and a son, Quinlin Dempsey.
Short Bio of Ben Stiller’s Spouse Christine
Taylor was born on July 30, 1971 in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Her real name is Christine Joan Taylor. She was born to Joan, a homemaker, and Albert E. “Skip” Taylor III who owns a security company.
Her notable movies include Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Zoolander and The Wedding Singer.
Interesting facts about Ben Stiller’s darling wife:
- Taylor kick started her acting career in 1989 on the Nickelodeon children’s television series Hey Dude. She appeared as a lifeguard Melody Hanson.
- She was very active from early years and participated in many many community productions.
- She starred in Zoolander with her husband Ben
- She is daughter in law of famous comedian duo Anne Meara and Jerry Stiller.
- Taylor is also Sister-in-law of famous TV actress Amy Stiller.
- Both Ben Stiller and wife have have both guest-starred on the TV series Friends (1994) and Arrested Development. The cameos being on different episodes than her husband.
- Ben and his wife both came out vegan, Ben Stiller explained that turning into vegan made him able to perform stunts without requiring an action double.
- She has English, Polish, Swedish, German, Irish, and Scottish blood running in her veins.