Adam Levine Wife Behati Prinsloo: Bio, Facts and Romantic Details
Who is Adam Levine’s Wife?
Behati Prinsloo, Namibian Victoria’s Secret model, is the wife of Adam Levine. Levine is an American singer, song-writer and record producer, best known as the lead vocalist of pop rock band Maroon 5.
Personal Information about Behati Prinsloo
Full Name: Behati Prinsloo
Birth Date: May 16, 1989
Age: 27 years (as of Jan 2017)
Birthplace: Grootfontein, Namibia
Height: 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
Birth Sign: Taurus
Short Bio of Adam Levine’s Gorgeous Wife
Behati Prinsloo’s major breakthrough came when she started walking for lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret’s fashion show. She has been modeling for Victoria’s Secret ever since. She became face of for their sub-brand ‘Pink’, which targets teens and preteens, in 2007. In 2009, she went on to become Victoria’s Secret Angel.
Interesting Facts about Behati Prinsloo
- Behati Prinsloo was born to a church minister father and mother, who ran bed and breakfast.
- Prinsloo was discovered by Sarah Doukas, owner of Storm Model Management at a grocery store in 2005, when she was just 16, while on a holiday in Cape Town with her grandparents.
- She grew up speaking Afrikaans, a West Germanic language widely spoken in Namibia and South Africa.
- She went to London to pursue her career as a model in 2005 and made her runway debut at Prada and Miu Miu shows in Milan and Paris.
- She gave birth to her daughter Dusty Rose Levine in September 2016.
How did Adam Levine meet his wife?
Levine reportedly met Prinsloo at a 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show where he was performing. At that time, Levine was dating another Victoria’s Secret model Anne V. However, they didn’t begin to date immediately after that.
Levine started dating Prinsloo when he broke up with Anne in 2012. The couple made their relationship public for the first time at GQ magazine’s party in October 2012. Although they broke up briefly in 2013, it didn’t take long for them to be together again. Things got real serious when Levine proposed her in July 2013. The couple tied the knot a year later in July 19, 2014.
Behati Prinsloo’s Dating History
Behati Prinsloo was in a relationship with British model Jamie Strachan from 2005 to 2012.